comments powered by
Posted by Richard Castonguay on 1/7/2015
- 1 very ripe banana, mashed
- ¼ cup sour cream
- 1 large egg
- 1 tsp lemon zest
- ¾ tsp vanilla extract
- ¾ cup flour
- 6 tbs sugar
- ½ tsp baking powder
- ½ tsp baking soda
- ½ tsp salt
- ½ cup walnuts
- Cream together butter and sugar.
- Add remaining wet ingredients and mix to incorporated.
- Combine all dry ingredients together and sift into the wet portion. Mix well. Don't over beat.
- Grease a muffin tin and fill each compartment 3/4 full.
- Bake at 350° for about 25-30 minutes.
- Test for doneness before removing from oven.
Notes: Recipe works well with gluten-free flour mix. You may prefer to omit the baking powder and replace with equal amount of baking soda to give a firmer muffin.
Gluten-free Blueberry Muffins
Gluten-Free Banana Muffins
Recipes are coming soon