Posted by Carrie Mick on 2/8/2016
- 1½ cups euforia Gluten-Free Baking Blend (without Xanthan Gum)
- ½ tsp Baking Soda
- ½ tsp Salt
- 2 tbsp Sugar
- 3 Eggs, large
- 1 ¾ cups Buttermilk
- 4 tbsp Butter, very soft
- Pre-heat waffle iron while waffle batter is being prepared.
- In a medium bowl, whisk flour/salt/soda/sugar. In a separate bowl,mix eggs/buttermilk/butter.
- Add wet ingredients to dry and whisk well until batter is smooth (about one minute)
- Spray oil onto the waffle iron and pour amount necessary to fill. Bake until crispy brown.
Note: You can use this recipe to make pancakes as well. Increase the amount of buttermilk by ¼ cup or more, depending on your preference for how thick the pancake will cook on the griddle. Also, if you don't have buttermilk, you can add 1 Tbsp of white vinegar or lemon juice to a measuring cup, then fill with milk until it reaches 1 cup. Let sit for five minutes, then stir and use. (For this recipe, you'd use 1 1/2 tbsp vinegar, then add milk to make 1 3/4 cups.)